Last updated: December 9, 2021
- What Types of Personal Information Do We Collect?
- How Do We Use Personal Information?
- How Do We Share Personal Information?
- How Do We Respond to ‘Do Not Track’ Signals?
- How Do We Protect Your Information?
- Your Privacy Choices
- California Privacy Rights
- Legal Bases for Processing (EEA Individuals)
- EEA Individuals’ Rights
- International Transfers of Data
- Children’s Privacy
- Change of Control
- Policy Changes
- Contact Information
- What Types of Personal Information Do We Collect? Information You Give Us. We collect a variety of information that you provide directly to us, including information submitted on our website forms and login pages. You may also provide more general information, such as information about your industry, business or profession, and your credit card type.By providing this information, you have informed us that you have an interest in the research, insights, and/or other information we have on the market, or that you are interested in hearing from us.We may collect the following categories of information from you:
- Contact information, such as name, email, phone number, country, job title, and role, when you subscribe to our newsletters, register for our webinars and conferences, request information from our website, or request other services from us;
- Commercial information, such as records of products or services purchased from us;
- Financial information, such as credit card information, when you purchase services online;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as information regarding your usage and interaction with our online platform services; and/or,
- Professional, employment, or education information, such as your resume and CV, if you apply to work with us.
- How Do We Use and Share Personal Information? MAJESCO uses your personal information as follows:
- To fulfil your requests for products and services offered and subscribed or accepted by you, through any medium of communication;
- To deliver to you any administrative notices, advice and communications relevant to your use of the service;
- To analyze site usage and improve the service offered; and,
- For market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
MAJESCO uses the help of Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to diagnose any problems with its server and to administer the Site, including by blocking certain addresses that it feels are inappropriately using the Site. IP addresses are used to gather broad demographics information, such as browser types, visitor’s country, visiting frequency and operating systems, etc.
Third Party Links and Websites. Our website may contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any data to these websites.
Disclosures Required by Law. We may be required to disclose your data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements. We may be under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the protect the rights, property, or safety of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
- How Do We Respond to ‘Do Not Track’ Signals? DNT is a privacy preference you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For all the details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us. We recognize and respond to browser-initiated DNT signals.
- How Do We Protect Your Information? MAJESCO uses reasonable security procedures and technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information. We adhere to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001 and 9001. We restrict access to personal information to MAJESCO affiliates, employees, contractors, business partners and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations.
- Your Privacy Choices Marketing Opt-Out: You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us using the contact information below. You will still continue to receive service-related messages concerning products and services you have purchased (unless we have indicated otherwise).
- California Privacy Rights If you are a California consumer, you have the following rights:
- The right to know what personal information is being collected about you.
- The right to know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- The right to say no to the sale of personal information.
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right, in certain circumstances, to delete the information you have provided to us.
- The right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights.
Request for Information. California consumers have the right to request, up to twice in a 12-month period, that a business that collects personal information about the consumer disclose to the consumer the information listed below for the preceding 12 months. Majesco has the right to request verification of your identity for all requests for information.
- The categories of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
- The categories of personal information that the business sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
- The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
- The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
To make such a request, please call us at the following toll-free number 1-833-977-1950, or contact us by e-mail or mail using the contact information below.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information. California consumers have the right to opt out of the sale of the consumer’s personal information. We do not sell your personal information.
Third Party Marketing. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
- Legal Bases for Processing (EEA Individuals) If you are from the European Economic Area, our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Information, we will process your personal information based on:
- The performance of your contract or to enter into the contract and to take action on your requests. For example, the processing of your account registration for services offered by us and the delivery of our services.
- Our legitimate business interests. For example, fraud prevention, maintaining the security of our network and services, direct marketing, and improvement of our services.
- Compliance with a mandatory legal obligation. For example, accounting and tax requirements, which are subject to mandatary retention periods. We may also collect your personal information to record your requests to exercise your rights and to verify your identity for such requests.
- Consent you provide where we do not rely on another legal basis. Consent may be withdrawn at any time.
- In some limited cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements, as described above in “How Do We Share Personal Information?”
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Information, please contact us using the contact information below.
- EEA Individuals’ Rights If you are from the European Economic Area, you have the right, under certain circumstances, to:
- Access your personal information;
- Correct inaccurate personal information;
- Request erasure of your personal information without undue delay;
- Request the restricted processing of your personal information;
- Request portability of the personal information that you have given us; and
- To object to the processing of your personal information.
Account holders may request access to their personal information and modify or remove most information associated with their account at any time by logging into their account and accessing features within their account. If you are from the European Economic Area, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, under certain circumstances. You may contact us for more information, or to exercise your rights, using the contact information below.
- International Transfers of Data Any data that you provide to us may be accessed, shared or processed by our offices, located in India, the United States, and abroad, and service providers located in India, the United States, and abroad, if such data transfer is necessary for the specific purpose for which you submitted your data (such as the provision of goods or services under a written contract) and the recipient ensures the same level of data protection that is adhered to by MAJESCO.This may entail a transfer of your personal information across international borders, including, but not limited to, transfers from within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”) to India or the United States. The data protections standards may differ and be lower than the standards enforced in your jurisdiction.We maintain appropriate safeguards as required by applicable law for any personal information transferred internationally, and as required by applicable law, will seek your consent prior to such transfers.
- Children’s Privacy This website is not directed at individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us using the contact information below. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
- Change of Control Personal information may be transferred to a third party as a result of a sale, acquisition, merger, reorganization or other change in control. If MAJESCO sells, merges or transfers any part of the business, part of the sale may include your personal information.
Contact form: www.majesco.com/information-request/
Mailing address: Chief Privacy Officer
412 Mt. Kemble Ave.Ste 110c Morristown, NJ 07960
For EEA residents:
Tom Murray, Data Protection Officer
Unit 5A Sandyford Business Centre Sandyford, Dublin 18, D18 X383